Hi,

Plan to buy a new mattress?

There is a discount available by 6.30.
http://www.dealmoon.com/cn/Up-to-60-off-Mattresses-Extra-10-off-orders-over-599-Sears/252136.html

The cheapest queen size mattress including boxing totally cost 299 dollars,
which is close to some used ones. Also, if we buy more than 599 dollars,
there will be another 10% off and free shipping.

I plan to buy one but cannot receive 599. So if you're also interested in,
please contact me by replying this email.

Thank you!

*Anna Song *Ëΰ²ÄÈ

Beijing University of Chemical Technology

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 86-15001094345