Hi

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.
I have an apartment room for rent at Berrytree apartment (4464 Janice Lee
Drive) starting coming Fall. It's 10 min walk away from MSU main campus, bus
stop right out of the apartment. Rent asking $507 per month including
internet and water. I'm a female junior in MSU, and I'm Ok with female or
male roommate. I'm very friendly and easy-going and take my studies very
seriously. I also enjoy hanging out with friends during weekends.
If you are interested, Please contact me by email: [log in to unmask], or
phone: 5176249177.

Thank you,
Xinyi