Everything brand new condition, not bought in more than a month.

1. Panasonic UHS-1 Class 10 4GB SDHC Memory Card - 3$        (Actual cost 15 $)
2. Gillette Fusion Shaving Gel (4 bottles) - 7$                 (actual cost 22$)
3. I-pad mini Leather Folio case + Pen free - 4$               (Actual cost 10 $)

If interested contact me at 1612 H Sparta Village, 517 775 8713