Hi all,

I need a temporary and quiet place to stay from Aug 12th to 25th. I am looking for a place, which can have a walkable distance to campus. I don't mind to stay in any girl's apartment or share a same room with her. It is OK for me to sleep on mattress or sofa bed. Since I am a girl, I would like to stay with a female friend. Also, I would like to provide $20 per night as a compensation, $260 in total.

I am currently in Beijing, and wouldn't be able to receive any call. If you are interested, please leave your phone number, I will call you in U.S. daytime.

Thanks,
Yuqing