Hi,

I am moving and have some stuff for sale.

Bed Frame with two futons: Bed frame has some damage but still usable. Ask
for $15. Available on June 9. 床比较旧,床架有损坏,但还可以使用。
Metal Chair $2
Orange Chair $4
Wood Chair $5
Two Desks, the smaller one has some damage, but does not affect the
function of the desk. Ask for $15 each.
Round Dining Table $10
Shoe Cabinet $5
Please click here for pictures:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/3842813043.html

Stand $5
Sofa $15
Two pieces of rugs. Perfect to be used in the dining room or by the door to
keep the apartment carpet clean. Ask for $10 each. $17 for two pieces.
Please click here for pictures:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/3842882596.html

TV $20
Microwave $20
Vaccum Cleaner $10 available after June 10
Please click here for pictures:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ele/3842849025.html

If you are interested, please text me at 517-348-4408.

Address: 2520 Wood St, Lansing MI 48912

Thanks!

Angela