Hello. I posted this for my friend, Mina. She is from Iran. She and her
husband are planning to move to another place such that they need to
sublease their apartment from August 21, 2013, till July 21 2014.

This one bedroom apartment is on the W. Lake Lansing Rd, just right across
the road to the Meijer and very close to the Eastwood Towne Center. CATA bus
route 24 and 25 is in front of the apartment. The rent is 580$ per month and
the only thing you have to pay is the electricity. 200 $ security deposit.
The apartment is No.18 on second floor. If you are interested here, please
email Mina at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!