Hi all,

I need to travel from East Lansing to O.hare CHI airport. Now, I have ordered the Megabus ticket Depart East Lansing, MI, East Lansing Amtrak Station  on August 8, 2013 6:45 PM and arrive Chicago, IL, Union Station S Canal St south of Jackson Blvd. at 10:45 PM . It means I need to walk 5 mins from  CHI union bus station to CTA Clinton station in the middle night.

I am not sure whether it is safe to do so. But I can't cancel the Magebus ticket since it is non-refundable... If it is really unsafe to walk in the night in CHI. IĦĦwill try to get there in the daytime.

Did anyone try this before? Please