亲爱的MSU 2013 Fall 新生们,首先祝贺你们即将加入MSU Spartans大家庭! CSSA (Chinese Students and
Scholars Association) 密西根州立大学中国学生学者联谊会欢迎你们的到来!

新生接机报名链接:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A05diBIysOJu_R2wWjlm1ZkYSkW8_Nprag42mupq8uE/viewform

请注意:受接机志愿者时间和距离限制,我们目前接受Lansing机场,Michigan Flyer下车点和Amtrak
兰辛站的新生接机。如果你到底特律机场或者芝加哥机场,可购买长途汽车票或者机票坐到Lansing。

欢迎MSU的同学老师们踊跃报名志愿者为新生提供接机服务,这里是接机志愿者报名链接:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10Hm-w67-0cWU4s4cOv7bLuFLHxTo8A7Oy5hcw3N8fOs/viewform

我们将按照你的时间计划为你安排新生的接机,如果你有任何的想法和建议,欢迎和我们联系。感谢你对接机工作的支持和参与!

为了欢迎新生和向接机志愿者表示感谢,我们将在9月初于Lake
Lansing湖畔举办BBQ烧烤聚会,为大家提供一个结识更多朋友的平台。欢迎会和BBQ的新生信息收集我们将陆续进行,敬请期待!

Dear 2013 Fall new Spartans, Chinese Students and Scholars Association
(CSSA) at MSU aims at helping you adapt to living in America and providing
a platform of social network.

If you need pick up help after you arrive US, please take the survey at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A05diBIysOJu_R2wWjlm1ZkYSkW8_Nprag42mupq8uE/viewform

Please note: we will try to pick up new students at Lansing airport,
Michigan Flyers Stop in East Lansing, and Amtrak stop in East Lansing. If
your flight destination is Detroit or Chicago, please take bus or train to
Lansing or East Lansing.

We encourage students and scholars participate as a pick up volunteers for
new students and scholars. CSSA-MSU is calling for your involvement. As a
volunteer driver, it will be helpful for us to know your availability and
pick-up preference, so that we can match you with new students or scholars.

Please fill out the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10Hm-w67-0cWU4s4cOv7bLuFLHxTo8A7Oy5hcw3N8fOs/viewform

Your participation and assistance are highly appreciated by CSSA-MSU as
well as our new Spartans! In order to welcome new students and thank
volunteers, we will hold a BBQ at Lake Lansing Park in early September.

If you have any questions: Please email to us at: [log in to unmask] We
are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

--
2013--2014 CSSA-MSU Committee

Email: [log in to unmask]