I have a red 2001 Ford ZX2 Coupe (2D) for sale. The details of the car are listed as follows:

VIN#: 3FAFP1131R143229
Engine: 4-cyl. 2.0 liter 16V (30MPG)
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 173,xxx
Slide Moon Roof
Cruise Control
ABS (4-Wheel)
Alloy Wheels

More pictures are shown in: http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/3838161262.html
    I'm the second owner of this car, the first owner is an old lady. She drived the car for ten years, then I bought it last year. The two owners keep this car carefully, so it looks pretty well, no any rust except a dent on the right front body shown in the picture. And everything works well! All the titles of two owners are very clean, no any accident report, you can check the VIN# for its history.
   If you have an interest in it, price can be negotiable and welcome to test driving. Please feel free to e-mail: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask]