Dear all,

A university artist is working on a project, which requires to use AutoCAD for limited architectural design. She has little experience with the software, and is seeking a help with a quick start or a learning direction.

I believe it would be very interesting to share your skills in the engineering-oriented software with an artist.

If you are willing to shed a light on her AutoCAD learning, please let me know via email or phone at 517-303-9700.

Thanks in advance,

Bin