I have an Oil change with tire rotation coupon bought at the price of $15.
it is valid till tomorrow. If you happen to need it, you can do it today or
tomorrow. I sell it only for $8.
Besides, I have three African Safari Wildlife Park passes for sale.
$18 for three passes. The park location is 267 South Lightner Road, Port
Cliton, OH 43452. They are valid till December 01, 2013. The regular price
of ticket to the park is $19.95 per adult.
The park website: http://www.africansafariwildlifepark.com/
If you are interested, please reply to the email or call at: 517-974-2580