Hello,
Currently subleasing my one bedroom apartment unit on 124 Cedar
St., East Lansing from June 30 to Aug 20.
The location is perfect: 5min walk to campus center, right by route 1 bus
stop and various restaurants !
Furnished with bed, sofa, frige, oven desk and chair.
Free parking space
I will move out everything by June 30, so you can enjoy the whole unit!
Ask for $400 (exclude internet and untility) but price is negotiable!

Contact me if you are interested:
call or text: 517-775-8592
email: [log in to unmask] or reply this email