Hi all,

We are now looking for 1 or 2 people to join our Verizon family plan. We
are using the 700 minutes package for regular plan, no data or
messages sharing,
but you can add those to your own individual line if you want for about $30
per month for 2GB. If you are interested, please contact me, and we'll add
you to our plan.

Thanks!

--
Regards

Xi Yue
Department of Telecommunication, Information Studies & Media
College of Communication Arts & Sciences
Michigan State University
Tel: 517-285-9845
Email: [log in to unmask]