Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for a doctorate position, preferably in the field of organizational behavior (OB) beginning as soon as possible. This could be in any international school/university, as I am very flexible with the location.

I am currently 23 and titular of a MSc in International Business Negotiations delivered by the ESC Rennes - School of Business in France. I am working since one and a half year as sales representative/key account manager associate for a multinational in Germany. Therefore I have experience in international business, negotiations or strategic management. I am able to work, learn or research in various languages.

As part of my studies, I already wrote a thesis, which has been grated with an A and I have now the great pleasure to be part of the AIB members, as I will present a paper on Friday the 5th of July in Istanbul.

If you have any suitable opportunity, please let me know. I will be attending to the AIB Conference between the 3rd and the 7th of July and will so be available for interviews or questions.

Best regards,

Laetitia Dreyer