All … Volume 26 of AIM is now available at http://www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=1571-5027&volume=26&WT.mc_id=booktocalerts

The title of the volume is Philosophy of Science and Meta-Knowledge in International Business and Management

The contents of note are below

Philosophy of Science and Meta-Knowledge in International Business and Management
Timothy M. Devinney, Torben Pedersen, Laszlo Tihanyi (pp. xv - xvi)

From the American Challenge to the Dragons at Your Door: Forty Years of Work on the Theory of the Multinational Enterprise
Jean-François Hennart (pp. 5 - 34)

Internalization Theory as the General Theory of International Strategic Management: Jean-François Hennart’s Contributions
Alain Verbeke, Jenny Hillemann (pp. 35 - 52)

Jean-François Hennart: Types of Research, Qualities and Contributions
Arjen H.L. Slangen (pp. 53 - 64)

Do We Do Science? Philosophy and Knowledge in International Business and Management
Timothy M. Devinney, Torben Pedersen, Laszlo Tihanyi (pp. 67 - 87)

Inherited Philosophy of Science? Economics and International Business Research
Asmund Rygh (pp. 91 - 125)

The Road to Relevance
Yair Aharoni (pp. 127 - 169)

Why Baseline Modelling is Better than Null-Hypothesis Testing: Examples from International Business Research
Andreas Schwab, William H. Starbuck (pp. 171 - 195)

Ontology and IB: Re-Imagining the Multinational
Brent Burmester (pp. 197 - 218)

The Philosophy of Turning Points: A Case of De-Internationalization
Romeo V. Turcan (pp. 219 - 235)

Do We Really Understand a Research Topic? Finding Answers through Meta-Analyses
Timothy M. Devinney, Ryan W. Tang (pp. 239 - 262)

Meta-Analytic Research in International Business and International Management
Peter J. Buckley, Timothy M. Devinney, Ryan W. Tang (pp. 263 - 297)

International Business Research: Understanding Past Paths to Design Future Research Directions
Manuel Portugal Ferreira, Nuno Rosa Reis, Martinho Isnard Ribeiro de Almeida, Fernando Ribeiro Serra (pp. 299 - 330)

Progress, Maturity or Exhaustion? Sources and Modes of Theorizing on the International Strategy – Performance Relationship (1990–2011)
Xavier Martin, Koen van den Oever (pp. 331 - 361)

What Do We Know about the Success and Failure of International Joint Ventures? In Search of Relevance and Holism
Michael Nippa, Schon Beechler (pp. 363 - 396)

What Do We Know about Going Global Early? Liabilities of Foreignness and Early Internationalizing Firms
Lydia Bals, Heather Berry, Evi Hartmann, Gordian Raettich (pp. 397 - 433)

International Technology Transfer and its Implications to Dominant Design Theory
Olavi Uusitalo (pp. 435 - 467)

What Do We Know About Post-Merger Integration Following International Acquisitions?
Christina Öberg, Shlomo Yedidia Tarba (pp. 469 - 492)

Timothy M. Devinney
Professor of Strategy
The University of Technology, Sydney
PO Box 123, Broadway | NSW | 2007
Australia

Global Numbers: +61 2 8006 0048 (Will Ring Me Anywhere via Skype)

Other Numbers:
	Australia (Mob): +61 412 276 467
	USA (Mob): +1 (847) 207 3202
	Germany (Mob): +49 (151) 5316 7974
	China (Mob): +86 (136) 5116 1087

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web 1 (Academic, General): http://uts.academia.edu/TimothyDevinney
Web 2 (SSRN Papers): http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=283089
Web 3 (Academic, UTS): http://datasearch.uts.edu.au/business/staff/marketing/details.cfm?StaffId=4213

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdevinney/

Blogs: http://www.Modern-cynic.org and http://Modern-Cynic.tumblr.com/

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.

Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.