Honorable Group Members,

Greetings

I am in search for a co-author, who is interested in a project that aims to link psychic distance and export performance. The project intends to collect survey data from export managers (top manages!!) in an emerging or developing country. Approximate sample size would be 250 plus. The co-author will be fully in-charge & resposible for data collection. I am intended to start the project ASAP. Interested members may contact in the following address

Thanks and best regards

Sincerely

Jalal Ahamed, MBA, MSc.
PhD Research Fellow in Marketing
Tromsψ University Business School, Universitetet i Tromsψ, Norway
Visiting Scholar in Cross-cultural marketing
VU University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.