Dear Eminent Research Scholar,

Journal of Business Management and Administration (JBMA) is one of the international journals which is an integral part of academia research which strives to cater to the needs of those who want to contribute diverse papers in the field of business management and administration for publication in international journals to disseminate, share their knowledge with students, scholars, intellectuals, academicians etc. across the globe.

We therefore invite you to forward your papers of your research, review, learning etc. for publication in our esteemed Journal of Business Management and Administration.

The Authors are invited to submit their original research papers for JBMA (ISSN 2329-2954) through our website (http://www.peakjournals.org/sub-journals-JBMA.html)

Submissions must be unique and should not be published earlier or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.

Kindly inform about JBMA to your Friends / Students/ Colleagues / Associates and Fellow Researchers who may utilize this opportunity as a platform for their new research inventions.

For more Details: http://www.peakjournals.org/sub-journals-JBMA.html

Thanking you,

With best regards,

Editor-in-Chief.