Dear Colleagues:

The Academy of International Business – US Southwest Chapter (AIB-SW) annual meeting is set for March 12 – 15, 2014. We have designed the conference so that it provides a variety of excellent faculty development opportunities.  Next year’s meeting will be in Dallas, Texas, which normally has great weather and affordable accommodations at that time of the year.

AIB-SW offers several value-added features and publication opportunities. First, papers can now be submitted electronically through our newly instituted EasyChair link at www.uhd.edu/aibsw

In addition to the opportunity to publish in the Global Journal of Finance and Economics, papers presented at the AIB-SW conference may also be considered for publication in the special issue of the peer reviewed AIMS International Journal of Management.

The Call for Papers (CFP) is attached and I invite you to submit your abstracts, articles, and proposals for special sessions.  Also, if you have other ideas that you’ll like for us to consider, please let me know.  I look forward to receiving your abstracts, articles and session proposals. Please accept my apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

Best wishes,

John Paskelian

AIB-SW 2014 Program Chair