Hi Everyone,

I made reservation 2 rooms at Hilton Istanbul via AIB. However, I don't
think I can attend the conference due to personal circumstances.  Since
Hilton is sold out, I thought instead of cancelling it directly, I can give
my reservation to someone else who's still looking for staying at the
Hilton.So let me know if you want to take over my reservation. I reserved
for two rooms with 2 twin beds so this room can be shared.
Thanks!

Here's the reservation I have:

Rate Information:
Rate Type ACADEMY OF INT BUSIN
Rate per  night:                                    460  TRY
Total for Stay per Room:
                                     Rate       2,300.00 TRY
                                     Taxes       184.00 TRY
                                     Total       2,484.00 TRY

Total for Stay:  2,484.00 TRY
Includes estimated taxes and service charges. (Gratuities not included.)

Tax:
•  There is a 8.00% per room  per night tax.

Additional Charges:
•  Valet parking: 25/night    Self parking: 25/night

Room Information:
Rooms:2
Clients:2 Adults/ for each room
 Non-Smoking Confirmed
Room Type:TWIN HILTON GUESTROOM
Preferences:Two Beds/ for each room
Your room type preferences have been submitted with your reservation, and
are subject to hotel availability.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.