SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY!

SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY  ~ John Cook School of Business
 ~ Boeing Institute of International Business ~

We are interviewing for an Assistant/Associate Professor of International Business at the AIB conference in Istanbul. We invite all interested candidates to reply to this email to schedule a meeting at the conference placement center. Here is a direct link to the job posting:
Karen Carpentier, Associate Director, Boeing Institute of International Business at the John Cook School of Business, Saint Louis University, 3674 Lindell Boulevard  SUITE 332  St Louis MO 63108  Phone: 314 977 3630  Fax: 314 977 7188  Web: biib.slu.edu