Dear All,

I came across this article and was wondering to myself, how wrong have we been all this time - i.e. about emerging markets? I note from the article that even BIG spenders such as the UAE and Qatar (the latter having the highest per capita GDP in the world) have not yet attained emerging market status, yet we keep publishing papers with "emerging market" in the titles.

Read it here: http://www.ameinfo.com/msci-reclassification-uae-boost-abu-dhabi-345134

Can anyone or does anyone know how I can access materials detailing the difference, if any, between frontier and emerging markets?

Sincerely,
Nnamdi O. Madichie

"Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter" - Achebe (R.I.P.)
Read my papers for free: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=962279