Hello all
Do you know of anyone wanting a sabbatical position in Fall 2013?

Courses to be taught: International Business and International Management as well as part of a course on Sustainability solutions for businesses
The start dates are August 12 and the end date December 13 with classes starting August 17 and ending December 6.

If you do and the person is willing to be in Grenada for the Fall 2013 semester and is able to teach the above mentioned courses, please contact me.

Let me know ASAP because I am looking for someone to replace me while I take my sabbatical in that semester. My replacement just fell through.

Regards
Reccia

Dr. Reccia Charles
Professor
International Business
Department of Business & Management Studies
School of Arts & Sciences
St. George's University
True Blue
St. George's
Grenada
Phone: 1-473-444-4175 ext 3260
Cell: 1-473-407-4252
This e-mail is intended to be a private and confidential communication.
This message (and any attachments) contains information that is confidential and privileged and protected from disclosure. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or any parts of it, please immediately contact the sender and delete the message from your system. No other person is authorized to copy, forward or disclose, distribute or retain this message in any form. The sender shall not be liable for the incomplete transmission of this message nor for any delay in its receipt and does not guarantee that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.