Dear colleagues,

I apologize in advance for any cross posting.

I have 4 years Masters and Undergraduate level banking, corporate finance and corporate governance teaching experience between two major prestigious UK universities and am looking for short-term module delivery opportunities in any of these subject areas.

I am available to travel world-wide and negotiable on rates and would appreciate any reccomendations for schools with a need for module delivery - especially during summer period.

Thank you for your time in considering this request and apologies for any cross-posting in this email.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

Bruce Hearn

Dr Bruce Hearn
Senior Lecturer in Finance
School of Business, Management and Economics
Jubilee Building
University of Sussex
Falmer, Brighton. UK
BN1 9SL