Dear Colleagues,

One of my top research students, Nicholas Bahr, is graduating with a Master of Research in Management Sciences from ESADE Business School and would like to enter an OB/HR/Management/Strategy doctoral program.  If anyone has a last-minute opening in their program for this fall, Nick would love to apply. If accepted, Nick could relocate to your institution as a full-time student or, alternatively, Nick could be stationed and work on his dissertation from Utah State University.

Nick comes with my highest recommendations.  He was an extremely capable research assistant while completing his undergraduate degree a few years back.  If requested, I am also happy to advise and work with him as a co-advisor. Our goal would be to have several Financial Times publications by the time he receives his doctorate.

Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] if you would like Nick's vita or contact information.

Thanks again,

Chad

--
Chad Albrecht, Ph.D.