Dear colleagues,

The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) and
the local host ESCP Europe, Campus Berlin are cordially inviting you to
the 11th Workshop on International Management (formerly Workshop on
International Strategy and Cross Cultural Management) that will be held
in Berlin on October 18-19, 2013. The annual workshop is co-chaired by
Markus Pudelko, Chris Carr and myself, and is hosted by Marion Festing.

We will accept both empirical and conceptual research in the area of
international management. We are particularly interested in papers that
are interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary as well as papers that bridge
theory and practice, as we like to stimulate dialogue,
cross-fertilization and integration across disciplines to address the
complex issues in international management. To learn more about the
workshop, please visit the workshop website:

http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=966

In addition to paper presentations, we will have two keynotes from our
invited speakers Mary Zellmer-Bruhn (University of Minnesota) and
Jeffrey Fear (University of Glasgow). The best and most suitable papers
presented at our workshop will be considered for publication in a
special issue of the European Journal of International Management.

The deadline for paper submissions is July 15, 2013.

We would very much appreciate it if you could share this information
with your colleagues who might be interested in the event.

Hope to see you in Berlin this coming October!

Kind regards,

Sebastian Reiche

B. Sebastian Reiche, PhD

Associate Professor

Dept. of Managing People in Organizations

IESE Business School

Ave. Pearson, 21

08034 Barcelona, Spain

Tel: +34 93 602 4491

NEW ARTICLE: Why Do Managers Engage in Trustworthy Behavior?

Access via my personal website <http://blog.iese.edu/reiche/>

Personal blog: Expatriatus <http://blog.iese.edu/expatriatus>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.