Please distribute the Call for Papers to the members.
Many thanks in advance!
+++Apologies for Cross-posting+++
European International Business Academy (EIBA)
39th Annual Conference
University of Bremen, Germany
December 12-14th 2013
Transnational firms, markets and institutions:
New challenges and opportunities for international business
Call for Papers
Under the conference theme, we invite interdisciplinary papers, as well as papers grounded in other areas of social science, that examine the role of MNEs in transnational processes. The other tracks welcome papers in all areas of international business.
1. Developments in IB theory
2. The internationalization process and international new ventures
3. Finance, accounting and corporate governance
4. Management of the value chain and market entry mode
5. Headquarters-subsidiary relations and knowledge transfer
6. Innovation and technology transfer
7. MNEs, governments and local development
The submission deadline for all competitive and workshop papers is Monday, July 15th 2013
The 2013 EIBA Annual Conference will host three events specifically aimed at doctoral students. These events aim to provide the students with the opportunity to discuss their research with distinguished international faculty, and to enable the students to become acquainted with an international network of researchers in international business. Students participating in one of these events are also expected to register for the EIBA conference.
· The 27th John H. Dunning Doctoral Tutorial in International Business.
· The 2nd EIBA Doctoral Symposium.
· The 4th COST-EIBA Doctoral Think Tank, where the focus is on issues related to MNEs
from emerging and transition economies.
All tutorials will take place before the conference starts. More information about all three events will be available on the conference website. The submission deadline for proposals for these events is 2 September 2013.
Conference Chair: Professor Sarianna M. Lundan (University of Bremen)
EIBA- Koordinatorin (www.eiba2013.org)
Lehrstuhl für International Management und Governance
Prof. Dr. Lundan