If you're special, it's a club of two.
We've seen it. Mostly on cloned machines, where a new user profile is created.

Don Bosman

-----Original Message-----
From: STeve Andre' [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Office 2010 un-authorizing

Is it just me, or have others seen Office 2010 start telling people that it's not been activated, with the 30 day countdown timer starting.

I just got mail from a faculty where Office isn't working any more.
I installed it about two months ago, and know I activated it then.

This seems to happen to about 1/2 of the installs I have done.
Usually one re-activation fixes things, but I have one install where I had to do re-activations twice.

Am I special?

tnx, STeve Andre'