We use Adobe Connect all the time for this type of stuff.  http://connect.msu.edu   The nice thing is that people don't have to install any additional software or plugins in order participate.

-Nick Kwiatkowski
MSU Telecom Systems

From: Paul S Cooper Jr [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Teleconferencing software, applications - what are we using on campus?

We are looking at several different webmeeting and teleconferencing packages including TeamViewer, LogMeIn  and their affiliated product JoinMe. I would like to know what is everyone else using on campus, and what do they like the best or least about the product that they are using.  We do have some basic requirements, including the ability to accommodate more than 10 users, screen sharing and whiteboard functionality. Thanks for any help that you can provide.
Paul S.Cooper, Jr.
Information Technology Pro
Systems Department
MSU Libraries
517-884-0870
"Like the man said, there aren't any problems - only solutions."
Kevin Flynn from Tron