[Meant to send this to the list earlier today].

Actually, the range was not expanded. The .76.X assignment for some
users was a glitch. Service owners have put a fix in place that should
address the issue.

Please have anyone who is assigned a .76.X IP  contact IT Services
Support show we can check further, especially considering a fix is
supposed to be in place.

Also, a work around for those with CampusAD credentials is to use those
for the access (selecting that Realm of course).

--
Leo Sell
IT Services