Hello friends,

We want to extend a warm invitation for you and a loved one to join
us for a life-changing journey into sustainable living and design.
Have you been thinking about taking a permaculture course?  We want
to make it easier for you to do just that, this summer!

"My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a
new permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world
around me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious
decisions and living better in harmony with the earth.”
– Deborah, Permaculture Course Graduate

Although the economy may be recovering, we know these are hard
times still for many people, and we want to make it possible for
more people to attend our courses;  so we're announcing an
absolutely incredible deal, good through midnight on June 15th.

Sign up before June 15th for either our Regenerative Leadership
and Permaculture Design Course (August 22-30th) or the Regenerative
Leadership Wilderness Quest (September 1-7th) and bring a friend
completely free!  You do not need to know who your friend will be
until about a week before the course - so sign up today and just
find someone to come with you before the training.

There are over one-hundred-fifty testimonials posted on our
website from people whose lives have been profoundly changed in
one of our trainings.

Join us.  Let's change the world together.
-> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com

Come get inspired by learning pragmatic permaculture design and
regenerative leadership skills for your life, career, business,
and community from the world's leading sustainability experts;
and earn your internationally recognized Permaculture Design
Certificate.

The skills offered in this course are applicable to every aspect
of your life, far beyond the garden - you will learn to design
nature-inspired, resilient, regenerative systems - composting
toilets, water-catchment system, natural green buildings, eco-
villages and much more.

"This course was the BEST time I have had in the past 6 years"
 -- Lana T

The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological
design and sustainable living school; our instructors are some of
the most well-known leaders in their fields.

We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-
changing experiential course!

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute - 1.800.376.3775
14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html