Hello friends,

This morning we are thrilled to make an absolutely groundbreaking
announcement.  You can now study permaculture online completely
FREE with world-class instructors including Larry Korn through our
new Online Permaculture Design Course.

You can immediately begin viewing the complete 72+hour course
lectures free at http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com.  There
is no catch -- permaculture is rapidly changing the world, and
we're doing our part to dramatically accelerate that change by
making this incredible wisdom available completely free.

Over the upcoming months, we're going to be rolling out many new
features (and cleaning up quite a few bugs that remain) but you
can begin watching the course in the meantime.

So don't waste time - browse over to
http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com and begin watching the
course today!  Be sure to forward this e-mail to your friends and
if you have a website, please do link to the online course!

Join us and let's change the world!

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute | 800-376-3775 | regenerative.com
The Nation's Sustainable Living School - BBB A+ Rated

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html