Hi all,
I'm selling a 1997 Honda CR-V (red), low mileage (56000 miles only), good
conditions with no accident record and clean title. Brand new battery and
tire, asking for $4,500. Price is welcomed to negotiated with.
I'm a very light driver, the car has been driven around only local area and
campus, so that the milleage is such low.
For those of you who are interested, free feel to shoot me a call anytime to
check out the car 517-775-8576 or email at [log in to unmask]
I will be more happy to provide more details.
Thanks,
Yi