Hi everybody:

I want to sublease one bedroom in the club of Chandler Crossing from June 6th to
August 9th, the total would only be 350 dollars. You have to pay for the utilities,
that is the electricity. Every month would be just 20 to 30 dollars. Other
roommates are graduate students. Two girls and one boy. They are friendly and
easy-going. If you want to check the room, plz feel free to call 5174887229 or
email me [log in to unmask] I can pick you up if you do not have a car. Thank
you.

Fanny