Sorry to bother everyone,

As mentioned in the topic, I am preparing to separate the sucrose from plant
leaves with Dowex 1X8 (Cl) and Dowex 50Wx8 (H) (not sure if right
selections). Since I have never touch such kind of experiment and I can’t even
find any web protocols, could anyone kindly give me some basic introductions,
such as how to pre-treat the resin, how about the chemical volume needed
during washing and renewing,and the plant sample amount, etc.
Thank you very much, and chocolate and Chinese dinner are prepared as
reward.

如题, 我想用Dowex 1X8 (Cl) 和Dowex 50Wx8 (H) (还不清楚选这两个是否正确?) 分离
植物叶片中的蔗糖, 但我从来没做过相关实验, 网上也找不到相应的使用说明. 有没有朋友能
指导一下基本操作方法? 比如该怎么预处理树脂, 树脂洗涤再生过程中的试剂用量,植物取样
量等?
非常感谢! 我可以巧克力和中餐回报!