 Hi, everyone

Since I'm moving back to campus dorm, I have some kitchen stuff and other very useful apartment stuff, like lamp, bed side table, vocuum machine and so on.  pls check out this google album link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101960056026231324807/yvOigB?authkey=Gv1sRgCJXYn4nGqv_J6QE#

If you are interested pls txt to 5175150523. I'm living in Hagedor? gelanwood apartment. Which is close to Hubburd hall and sansu sushi. You can pick up, or we can meet at school and make the deal.

Thanks everyone, and sorry to bother who are not interested.