Hi all,

I plan to sublease my apt. room from mid-June to early August at $200 per month. The apt.
is located at Trapper Cove, with nice view and fresh air. The apt. is equipped with furniture
(including bed) and essential kitchen appliances. If interested, please contact me at
(765)337 6659 or via email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

大家好,我现有Trapper Cove 一间卧室出租,租期为6月中至8月初。租金每月200美元。公寓周围环境
优美,有必要家具和电器,可拎包入住。如感兴趣,可致电(765)337 6659或电邮联系

多谢