hi,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I want to find someone who would
like to do sports together with me. I am an graduate female student. I have a lot
of office work this summer. So I think I need some labor work or exercise to
balance my body. I hope I can find some girl here who also need a sports
partner. I am really an easy going girl and would like to talk. We can also do
some shopping or dining out together for fun.

If you are interested, please reply this email.

Best,
Rose