Hi:) I am selling desk, chair, table, BED+Matress, house stuff all you need.
You can find the specific items and price link below.
As you can see, these are in great condition.

If you cannot see the pictures, just let me know i will send you email!
I live in Spartan Village and have to sell before next May 14.

Text me 702-824-1836 or send me email. [log in to unmask]
Thank you!

(
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.118861378316973.1073741828.100005793337993&type=1
)