如题:求汽车陪驾
路考前练习,有中国驾照,但不熟悉美国马路规则。如果您正好有美国驾照有时间并愿意帮
忙的话(还得会中文),我将乐意按时间付费。如果您自己有车并愿意出借的话,我可以额
外付租金和汽油。如果您也没车,我还希望您能陪我一起去租车。
我住SV,请联系 Email:[log in to unmask]或517-355-1241
非常感谢!

I am just preparing for the road test next week. I have a Chinese driving
licence, but still need more practice with the American road rules. So if you
just have the MI driving licence and space time and are willing to help me, I’d
like to pay you based on the time you spent. Also, if you would like to lend
your car, I shall pay for the rent and gas as well, or if you have no car either,
I shall still need your help to rent one.

I am in Spartan Village, please contact with email: [log in to unmask] or
call me at 517-355-1241.

Thanks a lot.

C.ZHOU