I Bought them 8 months ago for around $600. The mattress is fi
Hi all,

I Bought them 8 months ago for around $600. The mattress is firm with
pillow-top. They are kept in smoke-free, pet-free, pest-free room.
Gently used (only by myself). Condition: look like new.

They are available to be picked up next weekend (May 11th and May 12th, May 12th morning preferred. )

Feel free to stop by my apartment and take a look if you are seriously interested.

Contact me at: [log in to unmask] or message to 517-898-4582

I also have a big mirror for sale: 68 cm * 157 cm. Sale for $20 or free if you buy the mattress.

Please see the pictures in: https://picasaweb.google.com/101751252169480889608/May72013

Cheers,
Hanzi