Hi all,

I'm posting this message for my friend Hao. Please see below.

I'm a male graduate student at MSU. I'm living in Spartan Village now and I
plan to renew my lease from May 15th. I want to find a roommate to share the
apartment during the summer, from May 15th till the end of August. The
monthly rent fee for two of us is $760 (Standard, two bedroom, one bathroom).
All utilities are included.

As for me, I am clean, non-smoking, easy-going and good at cooking. If you
also plan to stay in Spartan Village during the summer, please consider me.
Please feel free to contact me via email: [log in to unmask] or phone: 517-488-
8282. Thank you.

男,研究生一年级在读,寻室友暑期入住Spartan village两人间 (5月15至8月底). 水电网气
费用全包,两人共计760每月。我容易相处,不吸烟,有意者请发邮件至
[log in to unmask] 或 电联517-488-8282.