Hi

Sorry to bother those who is not interested.

Due to a sudden problem with our car, we could not drive to Chicago with it
and currently all the car retal place in Lansing is full. I just want to
drop off a friend at airport in Chicago and be back. I am wondering if
there is anybody who do not need their car today, could you please rent it
to me starting from this afternoon some time after 1:00 till tomorrow. I am
willing to pay you $30 dollars per day and I will take care of all the gas.
Both of us in the car have driving licence and have been driving for a
while. Thank you!

因为要去芝加哥机场送朋友,自己的车突然昨天维修的时候出了些状况今天不能用,lansing租车地方又全部满了。
想问有没有朋友今天不用自己的车,可以借给我们一天,我们均有驾照且有很长的开车历史,我可以付你30刀,如果你觉得少我也可以加钱,油费我们会自理。 谢谢!

Contact me at 5177751288