Hi, guys,

If you have a knife sharpener (preferable something like: http://www.webstaurantstore.com/tablecraft-ds2000-12-oval-diamond-knife-sharpening-steel/332DS2000.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=332DS2000&utm_campaign=PLA&gclid=CKve-OnrwbcCFcmf4AodwxEAEg) or a knife sharpening stone for sale, can you send me the price you ask for? I wanted to own one. Thanks.

Lin