  I have a good car for sale.  This car is in good condition.  Here is detailed information.
Please see the picture  http://www.flickr.com/photos/79351655@N02/sets/72157633433911969/

Condition: Good
 Mileage:1109XX miles
 Color: grey
Basic configuration:  power seat; power window; good air-conditioner; radio; CD player
Maintainance and service:
regular oil change; new alternator; new tires; new oil pan gasket; new lower ball joint;
I bought it from my friend on Nov 2011.  It runs very smooth.  No accident happened.
Contact  5179743949 (please call me. I cannot receive text message.)