The Chinese Students and Scholars Association of Michigan State University
has been recently reformed. The club is now organized into teams. Each team
has its own specific roles in the club. Please see below for detail
personnel information. We would like to thank you all for your supports and
trusts.In the coming year, we will continue to do our best to serve the
Chinese community in the Great Lansing area. Numerous events for this year
have been planned. First few events will include our traditional new
student pickup and new student welcome BBQ, as well as Fall term member
recruiting. Please stay tuned for more information later.

*2013-2014 CSSAMSU Team: *

* *

*President:*Jun Zhang, PhD Electrical Engineering

*Vice Presidents:** *Hongru Wang, BS Economics

 Chen Zhang, PhD Chemistry

*Treasure: *Mian Zhang, MS Accounting

*Programming Team:*

*Co-chairs:*Yabin Yu, MS Accounting

  Yunfan Li, BS Education

*Members: *Yi Xie(BS Hospitality Business), Xiao
Bao(BS Education),MingqiZhangfan (BS Media And Information), Qinqin
Ding(MS Civil Engineering)

*Marketing Team: *

*Chair:*Huiqing Zheng, PhD Microbiol & Molecular Genetics

*Members*: Yi Dai (MS Statistics),Siyu Zheng
(BS Supply Chain Management),Jingxiao Chen(BS Finance),Yixi Dong
(BS Psychology), Jingren Yang (BS Electrical Engineering),Qinlei Chen
(BS Finance)

*Network and Publicity Team:*

*Chair: *Yaohui Ding, PhD Computer Science

*Vice Chair:** *PengGao, PhD Material Science

*Members:** *Yixue Wang(PhD Psychology), Yangting Wang (MS TchEng To
Speakers Other Lang), Wuyu Liu (PhD Communication), Ran Duan (MS Journalism)

 *Design Team*:

*Chair:** *XiyaoJia, MS Telecomm, Info Studies & Media**

*Members: *Xiaoxing Han (MS  Advertising), Hong Lei
(PhD Electrical Engineering), Chang Liu (MS Accounting)

CSSAMSU Official Website:
www.cssamsu.com<qq://txfile/platformres:MsgMgr/msgmgr.htm>

CSSAMSU  Renren public page:
http://page.renren.com/600818861<qq://txfile/platformres:MsgMgr/msgmgr.htm>

CSSAMSU  Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MSU-Chinese-Students-And-Scholars-Association/255438667934537
MSU Chinese BBS: http://www.msuchinese.com/forum.php
2013 QQ group (CSSA members will help answer questions):
2013 Fall Undergraduate QQ group: 182382744
2013 Fall Graduate QQ group: 306054418
Visiting Scholars QQ group: 233863442
--
2013--2014 CSSA-MSU Committee