Chinese Career Union (CCU) is a non-profit organization aiming at helping
Chinese students in their early career development. One of the main
functions of the organization is to provide a platform for effective
communication among Chinese students (who are looking for internships/jobs)
and professionals (who are willing to help and expand their career network).

As we are about to launch our new website in about 2 weeks, we need more
operational volunteers to help maintain the work flow and work load. These
positions include but are not limited to:

   - *Website/IT service*
   - *Regular operation on career information database*
   - *Promotion/Advertisement*
   - *External Affairs/Fundraising*
   - *Secretary*

Please email [log in to unmask] if you are interested and would like to
get involved in this endeavor. Please DO NOT REPLY to this email.

Regards,

--
CCU is an affiliated group of The North American Chinese Society of
Automotive Engineers (NACSAE). For more information about CCU and NACSAE,