Hi,

I am living in a two-bed apartment in Trappers Cove and have to move out
at the end of May. I want to find someone to take over my lease. The
lease will end on May 31, 2014. The rent is $320/month. My roommate is
a male PhD student. You can check out this link for the floor plan:
http://www.edwardrose.com/pms/prop.asp?p=fp&propid=71&fpid=270

It is a brand-new apartment. We just moved in May 6. My
roommate will not live here until mid June. And I will live in for
just two weeks from now on.

If you are interested, please reply to this email or call me at 517-599-6385.

Sincerely,

Guangwei Sun