Hi all,

  A friend of mine is working on a survey study and very much in need of
your help/participation! The study is about how people use different social
network sites and my target participants are Chinese and Korean students.
So if you...
a. Are from China/Korea or have friends from China/Korea
b. Use both Renren/Cyworld and Facebook
c. Stay in the US for *less than* 5 years
d. Are 18 years old and up
You are eligible for my study. This survey will take 30 minutes or longer
and gives out a $5 Starbucks e-gift card as compensation. I will be
*extremely* appreciated if you can help me out with the survey or help me
pass it around. Thank you sooooo much!
Here's the survey link:
Chinese participants please use this url:
https://cornell.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eajmIOX0JDGOUIt
Korean participants please use this url:
https://cornell.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_72j8UI2vgrnPfN3
Survey | Qualtrics Survey
Software<https://cornell.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eajmIOX0JDGOUIt>
cornell.qualtrics.com