Great 2003 Toyota Camry LE for Sale!

Dear all,

I have a wonderful 2003 Camry LE for sale. It is of low mileage, and its
battery, brakes and tires are pretty new. This camry is a perfect car for
your everyday usage. Please find below detailed information:

Toyota Camry LE Sedan, 4 Doors
Color: Black
Milage: 99,9XX (on going because I am driving it every day)
Engine: 4-Cyl, 2.4L
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

Leather Seats
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Power Windows, Seat, and Door Locks
AM/FM Stereo
CD and Cassette
Asking for $6,700 obo
Pictures can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/13iYMSx
I am selling it because I am leaving. My car is absolutely in good
condition and has a clean title. I am a cautious driver and never had any
accident with it. The Kbb price for a very good condition is $7,008, and
$6,808 for a good condition, but I am asking for just $6,700.

For serious buyers, please feel free to call me at 517-974-3978 (I cannot
receive text message), or email me back at [log in to unmask] to schedule
a test drive.

Sincerely,
Elf