From: Eva Yao <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 14, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Giving away Hilton Istanbul reservation: June 29 to July 7
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Everyone,

I found a cheaper alternative to the Hilton Istanbul. Since Hilton is sold out, I thought instead of cancelling it directly, I can give my reservation to someone else who's still looking for staying at the Hilton. I have exchanged emails with them before and they are pretty responsible via the emails (not quite the phone). So let me know if you want to take over my reservation. I don't know if they'd let me do this, but suspect that it wouldn't be a real problem.  I reserved for a room with 2 twin beds so this room can be shared.

If you are going to the FDIE workshop + AIB, this would be the most suitable choice. I will cancel this reservation by May 28 if I don't hear from anyone.

Thanks!
Eva

Here's the reservation I have:

Arrival: 29 Jun 2013 2:00 PM

Departure: 07 Jul 2013 1:00 PM

Rate Information:

Rate Type:

ACADEMY OF INT BUSIN

Rate per night: 420 TRY

Total for Stay per Room:

Rate 3,360.00 TRY

Taxes 268.80 TRY

Total 3,628.80 TRY

Total for Stay: 3,628.80 TRY

Includes estimated taxes and service charges. (Gratuities not included.)

Tax:

• There is a 8.00% per room per night tax.

Additional Charges:

• Valet parking: 25/night Self parking: 25/night

Room Information:

Rooms: 1

Clients: 1 Adult

Non-Smoking Confirmed

Room Type: TWIN HILTON GUESTROOM

Your room type preferences have been submitted with your reservation, and

are subject to hotel availability.

--
Eva Yao
Assistant Professor